ermination/Growing-on - IMPORTANT
Although every effort is taken to ensure the quality of our seeds, packaging and delivery method it should be noted that the germination of seeds, bulbs is very dependent on many factors including Light, Moisture levels, Temperature, Soil conditions, soil pests, and many other factors. Please ensure that the seeds, bulbs you order are suitable for the conditions in which you wish to grow them as we cannot be held responsible for poor levels of germination. The Cultivation guide above is purely for guidelines. Local conditions such as soil temp will affect how well any seeds, bulbs plants germinate/grow so always check locally as to seed, bulbs plants suitability.
Orders for delivery outside the UK - important information
Although there is not normally any difficulty importing seeds, please note that:
"The seeds which we provide, are intended only for export to countries where their cultivation is permitted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ascertain and obey all laws, which apply to the possession and cultivation of any items listed on our site/we sell. Please consult local, provincial and federal laws (including pertinent laws applied to your country) before placing an order. Viridis Hortus do not assume any responsibility if customs or similar agencies confiscate seeds. The risk of shipping falls on the customer therefore we will not be held liable as these products are intended only for export to countries where their cultivation is not restricted."
Sorry, we are unable to supply to South Africa, New Zealand & Australia due to the countries' Government Regulations.
We source the majority of our seeds directly from the same growers as the big companies, giving you value and the freshest seeds you can buy anywhere. These are hand selected seeds of the highest quality, dispatched in quality packaging to ensure they reach you in perfect condition. As our seeds come from the latest harvest they are offered with a minimum life of 2 seasons unless otherwise stated.
Once you place an order, you are binding into a legal contract. So do not buy or bid unless you intend to complete the purchase.
Your bid is a contract - Place a bid or buy it now only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally biding contract to purchase the item. If the seller is unable to establish contact with the winning bidder within 3 days of the end of the auction or if payment is not received within 5 days, item may be offered to the next highest bidder or relisted at the sellers sole discretion.
All orders can take up to 5 DAYS from cleared founds.
We ship only to Paypal confirmed addresses and Credit/Debit card billing addresses.
We only ship to Paypal confirmed addresses and Credit/Debit card billing addresses. If you require a specific address to ship the order to, please make sure that you enter this in the Paypal confirmation before confirming payment. We will not ship to any other address under any circumstances
All Cheques / Postal Order's should be made out to:
Send to: 10 Green Close, Bradford, BD8 0LQ
Important – We Want To Process Your Returns Request As Quickly As Possible!
For Us To Do This, Please Help Us To Help You, By Reading & Following the returns Guidelines:
In the unlikely event that a return is requested, the customer must obtain a RMA number from firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Invoice and Account Number.
PLEASE NOTE: The issue of an RMA number does not guarantee process of goods
1. Please write the RMA number's on the outer packaging (not the product box) to speed up any queries of products not received.
2. RMA numbers will be valid for 7 days from date of issue.
3. Once an RMA number has been issued, the goods may be returned to us. It is the customer's responsibility to ship the goods. Viridis Hortus will not collect faulty goods.
4. RMA numbers must be clearly attached to each item returned. We cannot test Goods returned without a valid RMA number attached. The customer will be responsible for collection of such goods, or provision of all details required to issue an RMA number.
5. Please remove all none Viridis Hortus / manufacturer labels on the product Don't place labels or writing onto any retail boxes (defacing the product is classed as physical damage and is not covered under warranty).
6. Where possible, returned goods must be in their original packaging and accompanied by all original items. Goods must be packaged appropriately, Any goods found to be damaged in transit as result of inappropriate packaging will not be tested or replaced.
7. Goods will be tested by the returns department upon receipt. If goods are confirmed as faulty, replacement goods will be shipped to the customer. Where possible, we will ship replacement goods as part of any new orders placed. Upon replacement, we will issue a credit note for the original item and an invoice for the replacement, both at the original sale price. Our policy is to always replace faulty items.