Packet Content (approx.): 340 (4.89g's) 5 Multi Variety Packet Seeds
Viridis Hortus - Beetroot Rainbow Mix Collection Contains 5 Varieties - Albina Ice, Boltardy, Cylindra, Chioggia Globe & Golden Beetroot.
Beetroot Rainbow Mix is a Unique mixed combination of colour and taste sensations sure to excite and delight at the dinner table. A fantastic mix of five different coloured beetroot's.
Grow a delicious vegetable/fruit crop this year with Viridis Hortus Beetroot variety Collection seed pack.
Great deal 5 Variety Packs of Vegetable/Fruit Seeds
Packet Varieties are: Beetroot Albina Ice, Beetroot Boltardy, Beetroot Cylindra, Beetroot Chioggia Globe & Beetroot Golden.
Huge variety of different seeds Ideal selection to start off your own home vegetable plot.
Sowing Instructions enclosed with packs
Worth value based on items
When purchased separately,
Excluding multi buy Promotions
* Beetroot Albina Ice Seeds - An unusual variety of Beetroot that has white roots and does not bleed when cut. The leaves can be used like Spinach.
* Beetroot Boltardy Seeds - A popular variety of Beetroot for early and maincrop sowings. Round roots with good internal colouring. Good resistance to bolting. Possibly the easiest to grow and most popular of the Beetroots.
* Beetroot Cylindra Seeds - A long, slim, cylindrical shaped beetroot, with a dark red colour and sweet tasting flesh. Cylindra is a great variety for slicing.
* Beetroot Chioggia Globe Seeds - This traditional Italian variety has globe-shaped roots, dark green foliage and deep red stem. When sliced, unusual red and white rings are exposed, adding an attractive element to the salad plate. Excellent sweet flavour. Delicious in salads or as a hot veg. A heirloom variety and one of our most popular beetroot.
* Beetroot Golden Seeds - Something a bit different from the usual red beet, features attractive globe shaped, orange-yellow roots that turn golden yellow when cooked. Has a sweet taste, fine texture and tender, even when large. Leaves are light green and can be steamed or used raw in mixed salads.
These specially selected varieties can be harvested as baby beet or left to mature. Use them to create amazing salads or unusual roasted vegetables. High in vitamins and sweet in flavour. • Sow Outdoors - March-July, thinly, direct into the required harvest position, 1in (2½cm) deep in rows 12in (30cm) apart. Keep soil moist at all times.
Grow On - If necessary thin seedlings to 4in (10cm) apart. For baby beets, thin to 2in (5cm).
TIP - Use thinning's as baby leaf. Use fleece to protect crop from frost or cold wind. Twist off the tops to prevent "bleeding".
Varieties are: Beetroot Albina Ice, Beetroot Boltardy, Beetroot Cylindra, Beetroot Chioggia Globe & Beetroot Golden.
Sowing Instruction's enclosed with pack
Suitable for the vegetable garden, allotments and containers.
Be prepared to water well and supplement feed with high-potash feed during season. Regular feeding is recommended.