6 Multi Variety Packets of Vegetable/Fruit Seeds
Viridis Hortus TOMATO COLLECTION Contains 6 Varieties Tomato Seeds - Alicante, Golden Sunrise, Moneymaker, Rosella F1, San Marzano & Yellow Pear.
Grow a delicious vegetable/fruit crop this year with Viridis Hortus Tomato variety Collection seed pack.
Great deal 6 Variety Packs of Vegetable/Fruit Seeds
Packet Content: Alicante, Golden Sunrise, Moneymaker, Rosella F1, San Marzano & Yellow Pear
Huge variety of different seeds Ideal selection to start off your own home vegetable plot.
Sowing Instructions enclosed with packs
Worth value based on items
When purchased separately,
Excluding multi buy Promotions
* Tomato Alicante - 20 Seeds - Tomato 'Alicante' is a generally superior variety possessing all the things we look for in a tomato, including an RHS AGM! Early in the season it produces heavy crops of medium sized.
* Tomato Golden Sunrise - 15 Seeds - Attractive yellow fruits, Crops of Tomato 'Golden Sunrise' are early maturing and prolific with a sweet, fruity flavour that is quite distinctive. Fruit: yellow, round, 70-90 grams.
* Tomato Moneymaker - 25 Seeds - Moneymaker well known for reliably producing heavy crops. Large trusses of medium-sized fruit. Suitable for greenhouse or outdoor growing. An essential element of your summer salads!
* Tomato Rosella F1 - 10 Seeds - A fabulous new cherry tomato producing unique rose-pink skin with smoky overtones. With its high levels of sweetness and acidity as well as its unusual dark colouring, 'Rosella' is in a class of its own.
* Tomato San Marzano - 20 Seeds - San Marzano is a classic plum/paste type of tomato from Italy. Borne on intermediate vines, this variety produces clusters of delicious, elongated fruit and performs best if staked.
* Tomato Yellow Pear - 30 Seeds - Tomato Yellow Pear is named for its colour and shape, this beautiful, bite-sized tasty heirloom is prized for snacking, salads, and as a complement to any dish or in preserves. Rich in vitamins, as it is flavourful, growth is fairly tall.
Suitable for the vegetable garden, allotments and containers.
Be prepared to water well and supplement feed with high-potash feed during season. Regular feeding is recommended.